Marketing Coordinator Job Description
There are lots of exciting new things happening with Haruni Fine Jewels and we are looking to build on our small yet passionate team to ensure we continue to go from strength to strength.
Working closely with Richard Haruni, you will be responsible for helping to create and bring to life the Haruni Fine Jewels brand story across all online and offline communications channels.
The Marketing Coordinator is our online and offline storyteller. You must have great design, writing and communication skills and be an expert in social media content. You also need to understand what motivates a luxury shopper to buy.
- Responsible for the delivery of the monthly and yearly content marketing plan including e-newsletters, blog articles, social media campaigns and events. Day-to-day management of the social media accounts; content creation, upload, writing descriptions, community management.
- Create and design assets for all online and offline marketing activities (including in-house photography).
- Proactively seek opportunities and collaborations that sit in-line with the Haruni brand
- Actively grow social media communities (Focusing on Instagram, but also including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, YouTube).
- Confidently execute paid social campaigns such as Facebook or Google ads.
- Comfortable working with external agencies.
- Event coordination both external and internal including B2B and B2C
- Updating company website, experience with CMS desirable.
- Exploring new ways to bring our products closer to our consumers.
- Helping to develop the customer experience across every touch point. Customer-centric approach to marketing
- Lead generation & conversion
- Produce monthly marketing reports which include analytics from each platform
An ideas person. You love coming up with interesting ideas to enhance the brand story.
- An executor. Seeing those ideas through to the completion of the execution stage.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written, including spelling and grammar.
- Great design skills – confident in creating and editing videos and images.
- IT savvy – natural online connector.
- See the ideas through to execution.
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Effectively managing multiple projects and campaigns.
- Great understanding of brand identity including tone of voice.
- Ability to build an emotional connection with the target audience of a brand.
- 2-3 years in Marketing or similar role.
- Intermediate Skills in Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop and InDesign is a plus
- Video creation and editing.
- Fully proficient in Microsoft office.
- Proactive, enthusiastic, confident, positive, articulate.
- Quick learner and keen to develop your knowledge of the marketing environment and the product you are selling.
- ‘Can do’ attitude.
- Self-motivated. Keen interest in fashion, jewellery, art and music is a plus. Be prepared to travel to exhibitions and events internationally.
About Haruni Fine Jewels:
At Haruni, our purpose is to create eternal connections through the power of beautiful fine jewellery and gems. We search far and wide to source the worlds finest gemstones enabling us to be able to offer a bespoke service to our customers to create designs that truly encapsulate their inner essence. Our key demographic are the high net-worth, self buying women who appreciate the beauty of quality and desire a collaborative shopping experience.
To apply, please upload a copy of your CV with a cover letter to Richard Haruni, or send one by email to [email protected]
Start Date: early Jan/Feb
Job Application is Closed