What are Conflict Diamonds, Blood Diamonds, and how can I be sure you don't sell them?
Will I receive the GIA certificate with my diamonds and/or jewellery?
Do you have stones that don't appear online?
I found a stone on your website that I like. Is it available?
What does In-House Grading mean?
What are Conflict Diamonds, Blood Diamonds, and how can I be sure you don't sell them?
Are your stones natural, or are they treated or enhanced in any way?
I have a specific type of stone in mind that I don't see on your website - can you get such a stone for me?
How do I measure my ring size?
Once I make my final payment, can I request a specific day for delivery to ensure someone is home?
Do you ship worldwide?
Will I be liable for my diamond or jewelry while it is being shipped?
How do you ship stones and jewellery?
I'm not home during the day to receive my shipment. Can I get it delivered to my work address?
May Tax and/or VAT apply to my order?
What are your shipping costs?
What currency are the prices listed in?
What payment methods do you accept?
How long does it take for payment to arrive?
Website Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Sales
- www.haruni.com (“Haruni Fine Gems”) is owned and operated by Alpha Gems UK Ltd of 39 Greville Street, London EC1N 8PJ, Registered No. 02453589 and is the trading platform of International Gemstones Limited (“IGL”), London, England, Major Trading Limited (“Major”), Geneva, Switzerland and DY Diamonds Limited (“DY Diamonds”), Ramat Gan Israel. If you have any queries about these terms and conditions or if you have any comments or complaints on or about our website, you can contact us at [email protected] All items sold through this website will be invoiced from Alpha Gems UK Ltd. When “Haruni Fine Gems” is used to describe products and services offered, it also includes its partners, International Gemstones Limited, Major Trading SA and DY Diamonds Limited.
- At Haruni Fine Gems, we value our customers and wish to provide them with a positive buying experience that exceeds their expectations. To offer you gemstones of the highest quality, as well as best service possible, all customers need to follow the same rules and guidelines. These policies are intended to make Haruni Fine Gems’ service available to all our customers as consistently and efficiently as possible.
- By continuing to use our website or registering with Haruni Fine Gems as a customer, you are agreeing to all of the terms and conditions as set forth and which may be modified in any way and at any time by Haruni Fine Gems.
- If you have questions about this Terms and Conditions of Use, please contact us via e-mail, telephone or UK Mail at the following addresses:
Alpha Gems UK Ltd, 39 Greville Street, London EC1N 8PJ, ENGLAND Tel: (+44) 20 72423748 Email: [email protected]
Use Of www.haruni.com
Product Description Guidelines
Ownership and Copyright
Jewellery Warranty and Service Policy
- All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Haruni Fine Gems. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use, is prohibited without our permission. You may not modify, distribute or repost anything on this website for any purpose.
- We have taken care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing and that all goods have been described accurately. However, orders will only be processed if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or their prices as advertised on this website.
- Haruni Fine Gems disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, or operability or availability of information or material displayed in any and all Haruni Fine Gems’ services results. Haruni Fine Gems disclaims any responsibility or liability for the deletion, failure to store, mis-delivery, or untimely delivery of any information or material. Haruni Fine Gems disclaims any responsibility or liability for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or material on the Internet through Haruni Fine Gems web site or services.
- We try to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it will not cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website. Except in the case of negligence on our part, we will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
- Haruni Fine Gems furthermore requires that its customers who provide Internet-based services to others will fully comply with all applicable laws concerning the privacy of online communications. A customer’s failure to comply with such laws will be in violation of this policy.
- Haruni Fine Gems wishes to emphasise that in accepting its services, customers indemnify Haruni Fine Gems for the violation of any law or Haruni Fine Gems policy that results in loss to Haruni Fine Gems or the bringing of any claim against Haruni Fine Gems. This means that if Haruni Fine Gems is sued because of activities of the customer that violate any law, or this policy, the customer will pay any damages awarded against Haruni Fine Gems, plus costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees.
- HARUNI FINE GEMS WEB SITE AND ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN HARUNI FINE GEMS WEB SITE AND SERVICES PROVIDED ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITH NO WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. HARUNI FINE GEMS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. HARUNI FINE GEMS DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE HARUNI FINE GEMS WEB SITE OR SERVICES PROVIDED. HARUNI FINE GEMS DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE HARUNI FINE GEMS WEB SITE OR SERVICES PROVIDED. HARUNI FINE GEMS DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE HARUNI FINE GEMS WEB SITE OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED BY HARUNI FINE GEMS, AS WELL AS FOR ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS OR ANY MEMBER CONTRIBUTIONS PROVIDED ON THE HARUNI FINE GEMS WEB SITE OR OTHER MEDIA.
- SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY OR JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the goods you have ordered are not available from stock, we will contact you by e-mail or phone (if you have given us details). You will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock or to cancel your order.
- The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out on our website. All prices are not inclusive of VAT, which will be added at Checkout depending on the customer’s location.
- Where it is not possible to accept your order to buy goods of the specification and description at the price indicated, we will advise you by email, and offer to sell you the goods of the specification and description at the price stated in the email and will state in the email the period for which the offer or the price remains valid.
- We will take payment upon receipt of your order from your credit or debit card or via Paypal. We accept no liability if a delivery is delayed because you did not give us the correct payment details. If it is not possible to obtain full payment for the goods from you, then we can refuse to process your order and/or suspend any further deliveries to you. This does not affect any other rights we may have.
- You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
- Without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances shall Haruni Fine Gems be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labour disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or loss of, or fluctuations in, heat, light, or air conditioning.
- User-Supplied Content
- All services may be used for lawful purposes only. Through the use of Haruni Fine Gems’ web site, you may have access to chat areas, bulletin boards, web pages, email, or other services (“network”) that enable you to send or post materials (“content”) and make that content available to others. You agree not to submit, publish, or display on the network any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, infringing, or threatening content. In addition, you agree not to submit, publish, or display any content that violates any UK or Local laws. You are solely responsible for the content you make accessible through the Haruni Fine Gems network. You also agree to not use the service to assist any other person or entity to violate any UK or Local laws, ordinances, or regulations.
- Haruni Fine Gems is not obligated to monitor the network to examine available content. You hereby acknowledge that if we are made aware of content that is determined to be, in our sole discretion, unacceptable, undesirable, offensive, indecent, obscene, excessively violent or otherwise objectionable, Haruni Fine Gems has the right, but not the obligation, to edit, remove or deny access to such content. Haruni Fine Gems may disclose any content or records concerning customer’s account as required, to satisfy any law, regulation, governmental request or court order.
- Network Security
- You may not use the Haruni Fine Gems services, web site or network with an attempt to circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network, or account. This includes, but is not limited to, accessing data not intended for your use, logging into a server or account that you are not expressly authorised to access, password cracking, probing the security of other networks in search of a weakness, or violation of any other organisation’s security policy.
- You may not attempt to interfere or deny service to any user, host, or network. This includes, but is not limited to, flooding, mail “bombing”, or other deliberate attempts to overload or crash a host or network. Haruni Fine Gems will cooperate fully with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in the investigation of suspected criminal violations. Users who violate system or network security may incur criminal or civil liability.
- Commercial Advertising/Mass Mailings
- You must not use the Haruni Fine Gems service, web site, network, equipment or any Haruni Fine Gems email address in connection with the transmission of spam, flames, mail “bombs”, or substantially similar, unsolicited email messages. Your domain may not be referenced as originator, intermediary, or reply-to address in any of the above. This prohibition extends to the sending of unsolicited mailings from another service that in any way implicates the use of the Haruni Fine Gems service, web site, network, equipment or any Haruni Fine Gems email address.
- A message is considered unsolicited if it is posted in violation of a newsgroup charter or if it is sent to a recipient who has not requested or invited the message. For purposes of this provision, merely making one’s email address accessible to the public will not constitute a request or invitation to receive messages.
- If you are found to have violated any of the Terms above, Haruni Fine Gems reserves the right, without further warning, to disable, suspend and/or terminate your account.
- Haruni Fine Gems solely reserves the right to refuse or cancel service to known spammers.
- Haruni Fine Gems reserves the right to determine what violates this policy. As such, any violation may result in cancellation of services or accounts without refund.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Material accessible to you through Haruni Fine Gems’ web site, network or services may be subject to protection under the UK or other International copyright laws, or laws protecting trademarks, trade secrets or proprietary information. Except when expressly permitted by the owner of such rights, you must not use Haruni Fine Gems services or web site in a manner that would infringe, violate, dilute or misappropriate any such rights, with respect to any material, which you access or receive through the Haruni Fine Gems web site, services or network.
- If you use a business name in connection with the Haruni Fine Gems web site, service or similar service, you must not use that name in violation of any trademark, service mark, or similar rights of any third party.
- Refusal of or Involuntary Cancellation of Service or Account
- Haruni Fine Gems reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel services or suspend or terminate Accounts.
- Violation of any of Haruni Fine Gems’ Terms and Conditions of Use could result in a warning, suspension, or possible account termination.
- Account Cancellation
- To authenticate an account cancellation request, you must email the notice to [email protected] or mail the cancellation notice to The Gem Bank, 39 Greville Street, London EC1N 8PJ, ENGLAND. You must include your account email address, account name and account password
- For security reasons, we cannot accept cancellation requests over the phone.
- Customer agrees that it will protect, indemnify, save and hold Haruni Fine Gems harmless from any and all stipulations, liabilities, losses, expenses and claims, as well as reasonable attorney’s fees, assessed against Haruni Fine Gems, its partners, affiliates, agents, customers, officers, employees and administration that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by its partners, affiliates, agents, customers, officers, employees, administration or assigns.
- The customer further agrees to defend, indemnify and hold Haruni Fine Gems harmless against liabilities arising out of (1) any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or distributed in association with Haruni Fine Gems’ web site or services; (2) any material furnished by customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party; (3) copyright violation and any defective products sold to a customer from Haruni Fine Gems’ web site, service or network.
- Changes in Terms and Conditions of Use
- Haruni Fine Gems may modify or terminate our services and product offerings from time to time, for any reason and without notice, including the right to terminate, with or without notice, without liability to you, any other customer or any third party.
- We reserve the right to modify these Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time without notice. Please review these Terms each time you visit our web site so that you will be apprised of any changes.
- If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Data Protection
- Customers and prospective customers should be aware that there are inherent security risks in transmitting data, such as emails, credit card, Pay Pal or personal information via the Internet, because it is impossible to safeguard completely against unauthorised access by third parties. Nevertheless, we shall safeguard your data, subject to this cautionary limitation.
- In particular, personal information will be transmitted via the Internet only if it does not infringe upon third-party rights, unless the respective party has given its prior consent in view of such security risks.
- Accordingly, as the web site provider, we shall not be held liable for any damages incurred as a consequence of such security risks or for any related acts of omission on our part.
- As stated elsewhere in these Terms, we strongly oppose the use of any available contact information by a third party for sending unsolicited advertisements (SPAM) to other customers or third parties.
- As the web site provider, Haruni Fine Gems reserves the express right to take legal action against unsolicited mailing or emailing of SPAM and other similar advertising materials. Haruni Fine Gems will report all violators to the appropriate legal authority.
- Communication with Haruni Fine Gems
- All communication with Haruni Fine Gems shall be made via the contact information provided in these Terms.
- Intellectual Property Policy
- Haruni Fine Gems retains the right to non-exclusive use of all customer-submitted content, as we see fit, however, same content remains the intellectual property of the customer or its actual owner.
- Haruni Fine Gems disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for infringements or damages made by its customers in regards to violation of all intellectual property rights. Additionally, Haruni Fine Gems is not liable for any and all lost, damaged, deleted or stolen materials submitted by its customers.
- Haruni Fine Gems’ failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Terms and Conditions of Use shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision, nor any other rights or provisions stated herein.
- Choice of Law
- The Terms and Conditions of Use stated herein shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the UK, without reference to conflicts of law rules.
- You expressly consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the courts located in the United Kingdom, for all matters in connection with these Terms and Conditions of Use or your use of Haruni Fine Gems’ web site, services or network.
- Severability of Provisions
- Any provision (or part thereof) of these Terms and Conditions of Use which may be found invalid, prohibited, or unenforceable, shall be ineffective only to the extent of such prohibition and unenforceability, without invalidating the remainder of the provision or the remaining provisions herein.
- To the extent permitted by the applicable law, each of the parties hereto (Customer, Haruni Fine Gems) hereby waives any provision of law which prohibits or renders unenforceable any provisions herein in any respect.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent to our contact address at 39 Greville Street, London EC1N 8PJ, ENGLAND and all notices from us to you will be displayed on our website.
Third party rights
- Nothing in this Agreement is intended to, nor shall it confer any rights on a third party.
- Haruni Fine Gems reserves the right to delay, pending investigation, or refuse to ship any International order that it determines may be fraudulent. Due to high risk of fraud on International shipments, Haruni Fine Gems will not currently ship to the following countries: Afghanistan Albania Angola Colombia Cambodia Congo Cuba Egypt Ethiopia Iran Indonesia Iraq Lebanon Lithuania Libya Malaysia Nigeria Sierra Leone Syria Pakistan
- The above list of countries is not exhaustive and is subject to change at any time, at our sole discretion. We also reserve the right to refuse shipments to countries that we may have shipped to previously, but which, due to an increase in insurance claims, fraudulent credit card transactions or that country’s revised trade restrictions or import practices, have become a problem for us to ship to.
- Depending upon which country we are shipping to, the total cost of your order, including all Duties and Taxes, may increase beyond the original cost quoted. It is the responsibility of each customer to pay all import tariffs, brokerage fees and any other costs related to delivering the product(s) to you. These costs are always passed along to you. In the event you decide you do not want the gemstones, after they’ve ordered, but prior to delivery, we urge you NOT to refuse delivery. If you refuse delivery, you agree to be responsible for all return freight. Accept all deliveries and we will advise you of the proper procedure for returns.
- We advise you to check your country’s rules for the import of diamonds and gemstones, Haruni Fine Gems takes no responsibility for providing individual information for the rules of any particular country it may be asked to ship to.
Shipping, Insurance and Liability
Import Duties / VAT
Import Duties / VAT
Returns Policy (No Questions asked 30 Day)
- Loose Sapphires, Rubies and Diamonds
- Ready-Made Finished Jewellery
- Custom Jewellery Orders
For Loose Gemstone and Finished Jewellery Orders: We offer a 21 day inspection period for you to review your sapphire or finished jewellery item. The 21 day period begins when you sign for and receive your item from the shipping carrier. If you are not completely satisfied with your item, you can return it for a full refund. Returns after the 21 day inspection period can be returned for store credit, as long as the item you are returning is not damaged or worn from regular use. While you have possession of any item you are fully responsible for its value and care. If you need an extended inspection period, special circumstances can be agreed upon; however, they must be done so prior to the shipment of your item. Please contact us at 0207-2423748 to make special arrangements for an extended inspection period. Please note: Loose gemstones will not be accepted for a refund if they have been set, scratched, chipped, fractured, weigh differently or have been altered in any way. We strongly recommend that you do not set your gemstone with another jeweller until you fully intend to purchase it. For Custom Orders, aka “Design Your Own Jewellery” Orders: Our primary business is centred around manufacturing one-of-a-kind custom designed jewellery which our customers design and ask us to create for them. There are two primary costs that go into making a custom order and we have different policies on which can be returned:
- The Centre Gemstone: The stone being used in the design can almost always be returned for a full refund within 14 days after receiving the item.
- The Setting and Materials Used: The Setting that was made for the specific gemstone is not returnable for a few reasons. Custom made settings are created to fit the precise dimensions of the centre stone and the finger size of the client. Custom made orders are crafted to the specific taste and liking of the client, and unfortunately we cannot issue refunds on the setting component of the order as it is highly unlikely that another client will purchase the specific design and centre stone that was created. We WILL allow the centre stone to be returned for a refund within 14 days of receipt because the stone can still be used in countless other design options that our future customers can choose from. Should you request a custom setting to be manufactured for your stone selection, payment in full is required before production will begin.
There are situations where we will reserve the right to refuse a return on custom orders, such as if a setting style (bezel setting) poses risk to remove from the ring or if we are required to recut the centre stone for a special issue, such as altering the shape for various reasons to work in the setting design. In this case we will inform you in writing of this special circumstance. We encourage our clients to preview the loose gemstone they are interested in before creating a custom order jewellery setting for that stone. To help our customers better imagine their custom jewellery pieces, we provide two complimentary computer rendered images of the setting. For a fee of £100 we can provide a wax model of the setting. The wax model is available to see the design in person before you place your order. The fee will be deducted from the final purchase price if the order proceeds. Please contact us to inquire about these services. If you have any specific questions regarding returns, please call us at 0207-242-3748 or email us at [email protected]. Refunds will be issued in the same method by which it was received, meaning the original form of payment via wire transfer, PayPal, or cash. In the event of a refund, approved refunds will reflect the amount of the transaction as mentioned on the invoice provided by Haruni Fine Gems. Haruni Fine Gems is not responsible for any additional fees or charges applied by the banks, any duties, VAT, taxes, or surcharges that may be levied by the customer’s country of importation, or any other parties throughout the process. If Haruni Fine Gems chooses to authorise a refund after 30-days from the purchased date, 10% of the total cost will be deducted for any expenses paid. After 30 days from the point a loose diamond or piece of jewellery is reserved, if a customer neglects to complete the payment installations, Haruni Fine Gems reserves the right to cancel the reservation and return the fees paid, minus a $300.00 handling fee.
How to Return an Item
Who is Haruni.com
- larger single rubies, sapphires and fancy coloured diamonds
- exclusive layouts of stones to inspire jewellery designers at every level
- smaller calibrated fine gemstones to help you buy what you need in the colours you want
- coloured diamonds of all shapes and sizes
- precision cut gemstones and diamonds for the watch and fine jewellery sector
- gemstones and jewellery for buyers at every level around the world, shipped free and fully guaranteed